WE’RE AIMING TO FIND… experienced Freelance Creative Writers.
WHAT? You’ll work closely with our Creative team to ensure that the group’s creative efforts are as efficient and impactful as possible. Your job may involve researching, conceptualizing, writing, proofreading and editing original content. You will help to determine tone, style, structure and voice of editorial content for specific clients and projects.
REQUIRED! The ideal candidate (we know there’s no such thing, but we can dream, right!?) encompasses the following:
- Versatile Copywriter with many writing styles under their belt.
- Seasoned Commercials/TV/Feature Film scriptwriter.
- Big idea-driven creative who is also a digital native.
- Must be a collaborator/connector who builds consensus across all disciplines beyond creative: Sales, Business, Strategy, etc.
- Three to five years of copywriting/editorial experience in an advertising or marketing environment.
- Fearless. Driven. Confident. Humble.
- Funnier than most.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Advertising, Journalism, or Communications.
- Portfolio/writing samples available.
BULLSEYE? If you are still reading this and interested in working with us (run! or…), click below to apply. Shoot us a copy of your resume with a brief introduction of why you feel you would be a good addition to our Tribe.
NO PHONE CALLS, please. Old fashion emails are preferred!
Due to the high volume of submissions, your email will be reviewed in the order it was received. If you don’t hear from us in the next millennium, this most likely means that we filed away your resume for other awesome job opportunities with our Tribe.
May the odds be ever in your favor!